Interested in making new friends?
Looking for love? Don’t miss out the Expat Events Speed Dating combined with End of Summer Beach party on Saturday 15th of September 2012.
Speed Dating evenings are about having great fun and meeting lots of new interesting people. Speed Dating is the easiest way to meet around 15 people in one night without the hassle of trying to find eye contact.
They all want to meet you as much as you want to meet them. People typically have very limited time for social activities to meet new and interesting people. Speed Dating provides a structured and fun opportunity to meet new people and have a great night out.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our host and you will receive a welcome drink, scorecard and badge number. Once all the speed daters have arrived the Host gives a brief explanation of how Speed Dating works.
Please feel free to ask any questions. Once the dating starts, you will have three minutes to find a click with person of the opposite sex.
After each session, the guys move on for the next dating round. You can then indicate whether you’d like to stay in touch with your date by marking them on your list. After around 15 dates, you’ll have the opportunity to socialize and party with everyone over a drink at the SUNSATION Beach Party.
We sort out the paper work within 3 working days and with any luck, you’ll find a match in your mailbox.
We can only invite 25 gentlemen and 25 ladies to this event, so make sure that you RSVP quickly!
Participants of Expat Events’s dating events are usually between 21 and 45 years old.
Date & Time: Saturday, 15th of September
Door opens at 19h00
Speed Dating starts at 19:30 sharp and finishes at 22h00.
Zwarte Pad 63, Scheveningen
Tickets are EUR 29 (ex. fee), which includes a welcome drink, entrance to the End of Summer Beach Party and can only be ordered online.
To register for this event, please send the following details to dating@ExpatEvents.com.
If you are registering more persons, we need all details mentioned above of all people.
For further information, please contact dating@ExpatEvents.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- Once registered, the ticket fee will not be refunded.
- Expat Events has the right to cancel the event in the case that it does not sell enough tickets to cover all event-related costs or in case Expat Events cannot deliver a balanced Speed Dating audience. An alternative date will be offered.
- Expat Events cannot guarantee that the balance between women/men is equal. This means that some participants may start off the evening without a date. Likewise, Expat Events cannot guarantee any matches, nor can Expat Events guarantee the accurateness of matches, related names and/or email addresses, or any other matters related to the match making process. The liability clause as outlined at the very bottom of this page applies.
- The actual matching process may take up to 3 working days. All participants will receive an email from Expat Events this includes participants without a match.
- Expat Events may take photos during the event. The photos taken during an event are copyright of Expat Events. Expat Events may use the photos, place the photos online, and/ or publish the photos in any Expat Events-related or -affiliated publication.
- The ticket price grants access to the Expat Events Speed Dating event on Saturday 10 March at Luden and the The Theme Party and includes a welcome drink.
- Other costs that may arise during the event, e.g. additional drinks at, are not included in the ticket price.
- Expat Events is not liable for any damage or expense arising out of, or sustained in connection with, the organisation of the Speed Dating event. With the purchase of the ticket, the ticket holder shall indemnify Expat Events and hold it, its respective members, employees, directors, officers and agents, harmless from any liability and expense arising out of or sustained in connection with the Expat Events Speed Dating event.